COVID-19 Customer Notice
To Our Valued Coop Guests,
We recognize that the appearance of COVID-19 in our daily lives is cause for concern and uncertainty. Though the information around this unfamiliar virus continues to shift each day, we at Coop Wicked Chicken remain constant in our endeavour to provide a safe, healthy and comfortable experience for our Coop family – that includes both our valued Guests and team members.
To respect the latest government policies regarding hospitality, our restaurant dining rooms are now closed; however, some locations will continue to offer takeout and delivery to help ease the strain on grocery chains and provide options to the public.
It is important for us to convey that in addition to our regular food safety and strict cleanliness practices, we are taking additional measures with our staff and in our kitchens to support the fight against COVID and aid in your comfort.
- Any staff member who has recently travelled or indicates any sign of sickness will be asked to stay home.
- Increased sanitization methods have been taken in regards to any working staff and within our kitchens.
- Take-out and delivery bags will be prepared in a thoroughly sanitized area and be sealed with a sticker to assure the contents have not been touched until they arrive at their destination.
- Our delivery partners have assured us that they too are enhancing their policies and procedures when our Guests choose to have their food delivered.
- For our Guests who prefer to pick-up their orders, we are offering 20% off on pick-up orders and many of our restaurants will bring it to you curb-side. Simply call ahead to confirm this service.
We know that sitting down to enjoy a meal should be the welcome break in your day and not a cause for concern. Please know that your health and safety, and that of our own employees remains as top priority for us, and is a guiding factor in all that we do.
President, Coop Wicked Chicken